Tuesday, March 13, 2007


How exciting.
I really need one of my brilliant children to add this button properly in the side bar, but, hey later.

Madly knitting swatches of new patterns, trying out different stitches and combos because of course I want to make the perfect scarf for my scarf pal.

Meanwhile I have a roof in my back yard, a fence in my drive way and the dog is chasing the cats again. One son has shifted his day time to 12pm to 12am as a normal day, and the other is spending half his life at the chiropracter repairing the damage from the other half of his life, spent at Cricket. Thank God for girls is all I can say! Both the girls are joyous at present! So life is full of excitment.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 pm, March 13, 2007, Blogger Catherine said...

Like so? *smirks* You shouldn't have given me your password.

 
At 1:32 pm, March 14, 2007, Blogger gemma said...

I can trust the wonderful Kat with any password. I love you, mummy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home