Tuesday, May 01, 2007




So in the grand scheme of things I am very happy with what I am doing. Photos will follow of our weekend away (Ben - playing cricket - Mum and Me - knitting and cheering). Ben won his game, and filled in in a second game, which was unfortunately lost.

I am knitting socks (yarn from "the Knittery" - orchard 4ply sock yarn), and wrist warmers from home dyed yarn.

On the left is some hand spun sheep's wool from Chile, which the boss brought me home. Its ready for weaving/ knitting/dying, oh the possibilities are really endless. Right now all it is doing is hanging on the back of the bedroom door at home where I can stroke it. Everyone loves possibilities .....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:38 am, May 02, 2007, Blogger Denise said...

Ooooh pretty pretty! I love your home-dyed yarn, lovely sunny colours!

Sounds like your boss is well trained ;)

 
At 1:13 pm, May 05, 2007, Blogger gemma said...

Thank you, and she is, although I had suggested alpaca, but I shouldn't be greedy after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home