Friday, November 02, 2007

The sock that never ends is still on the needles! Will eventually bind off and knit in the afterthought heel, but for now it just seems to go on for ever!!

I got my email today from Elizabeth, who is doing the knitting art project for her senior thesism which looks like it could be a challenge to me. But fun in a kind of exposing your inner most thoughts in two sentences at a time kind of way.

On the home front check this out, way to go Jejune!!!!! Hit the big time with Lime and Violet!!!

No photos right now, but cuteness will soon be revealed in the form of a scruffy but beautiful stray tom, who keeps appearing on my front verandah (no I am not really feeding it, not much, not often - but how can anyone let such a cutie starve????) When I have his confidence its off to the vet for a little operation, and possibly a bath while he's asleep, cause he's long haired and no one ever has brushed him. Bloody cruel way to treat any living thing.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 pm, November 02, 2007, Blogger Denise said...

Thanks for the link, Gemma! I only noticed the L&V post cos my site stats suddenly went through the roof! W00t!

The knitting thesis looks interesting - glad you're getting involved :)

 
At 12:19 pm, November 10, 2007, Blogger Amy Lane said...

'The sock that would not end'--that's hilarious--that's fodder for a whole other post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home