Thursday, March 15, 2007

I can't believe myself. I have just placed two bid on wool on ebay, although it is by my absolute favourite yarn artist. Hopefully when I win (fingers crossed) I can post some spectacular photos of her yarn in my design.

Meanwhile back on the ranch, we now have no roof over the verandah because the builders took down the old one, started putting up the new one and found they had ordered the wrong material. Off they went and ordered more stuff, and when it came it was wrong too!!!! Duh, and just in time for some last fling of hot summer sun on the lounge room. Temperature hot, temper hot, need to knit, must knit.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:39 pm, March 15, 2007, Blogger happyspider said...

ah well, no sense beating yourself up over it ;)
knit on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home