Sunday, April 05, 2009

Hairy legs


Hairy legs
Originally uploaded by Gemma_Anne
This is a much more effective photo. The second sock of the pair was completed this morning (still woke at the normal time despite daylight saving and telling myself I could sleep in). Sock roulette for me was a big success. A new pattern, a new yarn, and a return to top down knitting, which was a first in a long time also. Anne did a fabulous job on my sock, and I had a good time with the second, which despite the photo is the same size, my tension is a little off, slightly tighter than the first sock, but a good wash should fix that.

All in all a great experience, thanks Julie for organising the swap.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 pm, April 06, 2009, Blogger TinkingBell said...

Great socks! Love that pattern - good thing the rat didn't move in permanently!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home