Wednesday, October 01, 2014

A BIG day

Every day is a big day these days. Taking "ownership" of my new home, gradually fine tuning where best suits my things and realising how much I no longer need around me (yellow boxes of kitchen junk I have not needed to unpack yet). It can be very liberating to just let go and live more simply.

This morning I have sat with the pets, read my favourite blogs and commented on one, then trimmed the edges and funny weedy patches of the back lawn. Now here I am writing and I still have a busy day ahead of me. Museum prep today, at least till lunch time, then back home to finish getting the house ready for guests. Lovely to have such different priorities these days.



Figs,bee flowers, lilac and funny pink star mossy ground cover. Yay for gardening surprises.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home