Sunday, March 18, 2007

Knitting...


Knitting...
Originally uploaded by Gemma_Anne.
Its Sunday afternoon, rather a lazy one at that. I have been watching the Australian F1 Grand Prix from Melbourne on the teev, and knitting my lace scarf. Its just a little challenging, but with the second pattern repeat I feel more confident and am actually enjoying the challenge of 2ply lace weight.

When I took a break I saw my new photos had been loaded on the computer by my Kat, and here finally is a shot of my second ever pair of socks (colour not particularly accurate, but close).

2 Comments:

At 7:39 pm, March 18, 2007, Blogger Taphophile said...

The matching socks and wristwarmers are fantastic!

 
At 9:04 pm, March 21, 2007, Blogger Denise said...

Thanks for commenting on my Blog!

The socks look wonderful, what lovely colours! Oooh, I haven't ventured into 2ply lace yet, 4 ply is as low as I've been so far - I look forward to seeing pics of your scarf when it's further along :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home