Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Among the things I never thought I would see in my lifetime is my mum eating KFC. Yep, look again, it really is!!!!! She must have been really hungry :)

Then there is the random pink bush, which I once tried to grow in my Sydney garden, and it never looked like anything, and then apologised and just died. How good it looks in the colder region climate of Canberra.

It could be called cruel, but here is mum and Cat with the lovely autumn leaves Saturday night. I didn't even think it was that cold, but then I was not sitting still on a cold bench. Cath is wearing a falling leaves scarf in merino/silk lace weight from the Knittery. And last of all, Stash PR0N from the Celebration of Wool in Canberra (the reason for the trip after all)



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:52 pm, May 22, 2007, Blogger Taphophile said...

Nice haul, Gemma!

I think the bush might be an Erica, but it's a bit hard to tell. Loves the cold weather and is tough enough to withstand pruning with the chain saw.

 
At 3:45 pm, May 22, 2007, Blogger Denise said...

You did well at the Wool Fest! Nice bunch of goodies there :)

Yeah, Canberra's' cold. I love the autumn trees too.

Next time you're down here, try Kingsley's Chicken instead of KFC - our local chicken chain, much nicer (in our opinion anyway).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home