Friday, July 06, 2007


vintage hues
Originally uploaded by Gemma_Anne
This was a very quick knit, four balls of yarn and 8 pattern repeats. It was 1 metre short in the end for finishing the border, so its modified a bit. Now all it needs is to be steamed I think. Its a bulky yarn so I don't think it needs blocking as such, just to even out the border. Yay two FO's for this week.

The second is a hat for my sister, which I have yet to photograph, but taken from this pattern. Thanks demon knits :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:51 pm, July 06, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely! What is the pattern?

 
At 10:52 pm, July 06, 2007, Blogger Denise said...

Beautiful - I nearly bought that colourway of Vintage Hues last weekend in Young... I've got my Vintage Hues scarf around my neck at the moment, while I finish knitting it.

I agree with lara - what pattern is it? It's really lovely - and such a quick knit!

 
At 11:27 am, July 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shawl Gemma - love the colours :-)
I might have to get me some Vintage Hues!

 
At 6:05 pm, July 11, 2007, Blogger Taphophile said...

Gemma it's lovely. Clever you. Do tell us what the pattern is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home