Tuesday, July 15, 2008


Have I ever mentioned I am related to a family of clowns?? "Just hold it up higher mum, its not in shot yet!" "oh com'n, up!"

As you see this is the result. Bad petite, I am not yet at the stage of eating my knitting to hide the evidence.




As you can see there is a slight distraction in Sydney town at the moment. I am not housing pilgrims, but truly they are everywhere. Last night (7.30pm) picking up one of the offspring from a train station 20k out of the city, I was held up from driving as about 40 pilgrims streamed across the road at the crossing, of course in single file. It was funny, and they must have seen me smiling at them, for several smiled back. Even so far out in the burbs, its exciting.

Meanwhile the shawl progresses. completed 141 rows, doing okay so far .....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:46 am, July 15, 2008, Blogger TinkingBell said...

Like the hat - and please don't eat the evidence!

 
At 6:59 am, July 16, 2008, Blogger soozies said...

Is it especially cold where you are? You're in a winter cap. Oh, wait, you're on the other side of the world, haha...it IS COLD there, isn't it?

I love the super pink color.

Go team!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home