Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sock Torture


Sock Torture
Originally uploaded by Gemma_Anne
So since I have finished my ISE7 scarf, I have joined in a sock KAL, designed to beat SSS (second sock syndrome). Each person is knitting one sock and then when given out allocated partner will send off our sock, pattern (and notes) and yarn to our person. They only have to knit one sock, so no second syndrome. I will get my sock from someone else and so we each will only have to knit one of each pattern. Pretty good idea eh?

1 Comments:

At 3:18 pm, February 07, 2009, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think it's a great idea, except that you're knitting the worlds hardest sock pattern, just to torture you're downstream partner :)

p.s. what happened to the three letter "word verification" I swear my word is "degerifu" ??? who thinks these things up?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home