Saturday, March 24, 2007

Warning, danger Will Robinson ...........

I was about to play with my dog about 6.30 this morning, walking under the clothes line to fetch the ball to throw, when right in my face was this enormous spider. Right where I was going to walk, right where it was going to jump on me and bite me and eat me and then I would disappear and never be heard from again. It was that kind of spider. Lucky for me I saw it silhouetted against the lightening sky, and so was saved. I hate spiders,I know they have a place in nature, and eat the mozzies and flies etc that bug me, but if they just live in trees, or out of my way I would be really grateful.

My ISE4 scarf is officially 30cms long, its starting to look more like something real now.

Its 35 degrees and far too hot to knit, but I have done the housework and now I am so bored with vacuuming and cleaning, so I want to do something nice for a while. I will just have to turn on the air con.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:35 pm, March 25, 2007, Blogger Denise said...

Um, your post shows up as being in some dingbat font (lots of little icons instead of letters - and we'll forestall the whole 'But letters ARE icon' argument for the moment ;)

I *can* read it now, though, once I've clicked on the 'Show Original Post' link in the comments section.

I'm with you on the whole boredom of vacuuming and cleaning. They are inherently boring things! Glad you survived the spider. Scorpions are my toe-curling horrible creepy crawly...

 
At 1:25 am, March 26, 2007, Blogger TutleyMutley said...

I can SO empathise with you on the spider phobia bit. Didn't your faithful dog warn you to watch out with a friendly bark? - or was it more like "ball, go on, throw the ball, Mum!" sort of leaping about crazily?!
Heat? I guess it IS the end of summer for you lot in OZ. We have a general grey sort of gloomy drizzle here in Devon UK today.
The dingbats are interesting in their own right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home