Wednesday, May 30, 2007


How many is too many scarves?
I still maintain there is no such thing, as long as they are different colours, styles, materials, there is room for lots of variety (and lets face it, some yarn is too darn expensive to knit into anything other than a scarf or pair of socks).
So I am about 1/3 of the way through a ball of Silk Maiden, in a lovely rich colourway which reminds me of black opals (my very favourite gem stones of all time).

The garter stitch border on the left is folded back and can't be seen, but you get the idea. Its truly something!

Work has as always been frantically busy, so blogging goes out the window, as I am not prepared to give up knitting or cooking instead, so it will be hit and miss for a while.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:47 pm, May 30, 2007, Blogger Denise said...

Beautiful scarf there! I love those dark colours mixed with the black.

Hang in there with the busy work stuff - how dare it get in the way of life ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home