Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What I didn't tell you was :
a. My scarf is long, really really long!
b. The package was inspected by Australia Custom Service
c. My scarf pal, Brenda put together a thoroughly delightful package, and with decorations in it as well, now I have no chance of not putting up a Christmas tree, just because I want everyone to see my love gifts.

In other news, I was able to contact the daughter in England, and although it is cold, it is so far only rainy, no snow yet, but hey I haven't started to bug God about snow yet, so just you wait missy, you may end up sorry you teased my weather prowess!!!!

Lizzie's new puppy is only five or so weeks off now, so as she talks to the breeder, it gets more exciting, she can pick up the pup when it is 9/10 weeks old.

Davo still does not have a job, but he's seriously not trying to get one, and I may have to kill him and cut him up in little pieces to feed to the dogs if we get too stretched for cash!!! (okay, just kidding, I would mince him for the puppy, his big bones would choke the little guy).

Ah life is good here in Braidoville!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 pm, December 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you eat the chocolate yet???!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home