Sunday, February 24, 2008



Hello everyone, my name is Gemma and I have a small stash issue







The four very chunky and uneven white balls are my first attempts at spinnng on my wheel, from so long ago now.
I even have stash trying to escape



And stash about to be recycled to mum and the JP Village craftsters.



As for WIP, there were three shawls, three pairs of socks a baby surprise jacket and one cardi for moi, but now there are just a few less, some having gone for a dip in the frog pond as sense asserted itself, and I realised there was work sitting in that pile that would never be completed as it stood. (Please don't even ask how much feathers and eyelash yarn was hidden in a box at the bottom of the cupboard, how could I ever think that was a good idea???)

And for our afternoon tea today we had dragon fruit

2 Comments:

At 10:34 am, February 29, 2008, Blogger Amy Lane said...

That's not a stash issue--that, my darling, is a stash of history! Don't let anyone tell you different! (And now I can breathe a faint sigh of relief...my stash is NOT the biggest in all christendom, really!)

 
At 10:49 pm, March 05, 2008, Blogger Denise said...

Dunno about the stash issue - isn't that just NORMAL stash? ;)

What was the dragon fruit like? I keep looking at them at the markets and wondering if it's worth the expense?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home