Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I have signed up for the next International Scarf Exchange (ISE 6)

I had a great time the last two times, and this time around looks like being a bit of a challenge. My pal likes most colours (except chartreuse????) and on reading her blog, she seems to have had a few challenges herself over the past year or so.

I decided to go with lace, as she very wistfully suggested it would be nice, (but anything would be ok - she gave a range of colours, and very few dislikes) and have picked out a star pattern from Arctic Lace

I have loved this book since I bought it, and here is the perfect excuse to make something totally unique. I have ordered some yarn, which I will dye to a blue/midnight with some slight shadings of royal blue. Its funny how once you have made up your mind about a project you just want to start, and waiting for stuff to arrive is a bit of a pain.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 am, March 19, 2008, Blogger babette said...

Hi there Gemma!!
I am so sad, I missed out on ISE this time around :(( I'll have to keep up with the ISE blog to see what's going on!! Good luck with the lace, hope your pal knows how lucky she will be to have you knit for her!

 
At 5:54 pm, March 19, 2008, Blogger My Five Sons said...

This round should be fun!! I missed out on recieving a parcel last time,even the Angel dissappeared,LOL The lovely Hostess is looking into it though!! I havent settled on a pattern for this round yet,the something special has me stumped!

 
At 6:13 pm, March 20, 2008, Blogger Denise said...

Sounds wonderful - I'm sure you will do a brilliant job :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home