Friday, February 29, 2008

Its been a good week. Most of the patients weren't too crazy, only one tried to hit me and he was a kid trying to be funny. Very bravely I just gave him a look and turned my back on him. When he realised I wasn't going to play that game, he sort of wandered off and started in on his mum. He's really not a nice person.

IK arrived in my letter box, but sometime during its transit from the states it got wet in one corner, and was in a fairly mucky state on arrival. It has dried out, but the top bound corner of the pages are nicely stuck together, and have to be encouraged apart in order to be enjoyed.

The last weekend of kids cricket looks like being one of the nicest all summer (just in time for autumn). And to make everything perfect, work is over for the week!!! Yay for Saturdays.

Gonna go spin, later.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 pm, March 05, 2008, Blogger Denise said...

Glad you're having a good week this week! Sorry about the bad weeks previously... hope the fibre is helping to make things better :)

 
At 6:49 am, March 07, 2008, Blogger Amy Lane said...

Ah...I love late fall and early spring. Summer (with the exception of the time off) I could do without.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home