Tuesday, April 29, 2008

knit ball


knit ball
Originally uploaded by Gemma_Anne
Say hello to Oscar. Some ........ (insert low life description here) left Oscar in a box, down an ally behind my daughter's office. When found he was not too distressed, so she took him to the local vet, and after being pronounced fit, Lizzy rang me and asked if we could fit one more cat into the house. What do you say to a (grown up) kid when they ask that? She has her own income and is responsible enough to look after the little guy, so its no surprise I said it was ok with me. It's a week until Bandit and Whisper are allowed to meet the interloper, should be a little fun then. Right now they are sniffing around outside the room where Oscar slept. Liz also knitted a bunch of Easter eggs, and that's one Oscar is playing with, low calorie, and great for throwing at sibs and cats.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 am, April 29, 2008, Blogger TinkingBell said...

Cutie Pie!! I hate people who do this stuff - but at least they didn't decide on a little torture first!!!!

I'd like to.. - well - let's just keep it to ourselves what I'd like to do - but I'm glad you have another friend! and he's glad to have a home!

 
At 3:28 pm, May 10, 2008, Blogger Amy Lane said...

Augh! That's how we adopted Gordy (aka, psycho-kitty) someone left him in a box by the pet-smart. Scumsuckingyuckmongers!

 
At 6:35 am, May 23, 2008, Blogger GenerallyGemma said...

No how awful! My Mum has a dog that someone did something similar to. They had put her in a plastic bag and thrown her over our garden wall. Makes me tear up just thinking about it.

At least he has found a lovely home, good on you for keeping him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home