Tuesday, August 12, 2008

dragone .....



So seriously, this is taking forever to complete, but I feel a little chuffed with how it is turning out. The only parts left now are the borders, and I started the first one down the left side of the shawl after Davo and I unpinned the shawl from my bedroom door. I am looking forward to blocking the lace thoroughly and really showing the brilliance of the designer (Sharon Winsauer).


Has anyone mentioned lately its been kind of cold in Sydney. This is the first and probably the only time all three kitties played so nicely and all snored away on my bed.



Then on to the first pair of socks for the Summer of Socks (northern hemisphere incarnation). its Opal Petticoat, generic toe up for small ladies foot (60 stitches). Thank you to teddy who is just a camera hog.



And as always its never dull at Catherine E's place. Here is the boss of the gang, who came down to scout out if the glucose was safe to sip.

Have a nice winters day one and all.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:42 pm, August 14, 2008, Blogger knightlyknitter.wordpress.com said...

that is going to be spectactular!!

 
At 11:38 am, August 18, 2008, Blogger TinkingBell said...

Brilliant shawl - I am in awe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home