Sunday, November 22, 2009






thanks to the magic that is now blogger's editing, I have I idea where each photo starts and ends, so I will just say that above here is the cat helping me with the new blocking wires and the wires doing what I bought them for. The lovely Penny (rav link) sourced the wires, sourced the tubes (custom made because the wires are one metre long) and then sold them to us at the West Ryde Knitter's Guild group, and the West Ryde pub group. I have never used blocking wires before and so it is amazing exciting and so much quicker and easier to do this way. Woot Penny, thank you. (ps are you ready to go for broke selling them to the Knitting Guild?)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:56 pm, November 23, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5555+ wow good

 
At 2:32 pm, January 01, 2010, Blogger Denise said...

Stunning gorgeous shawl! I lust after blocking wires, must see if I can find some this year ...

 
At 8:35 am, January 06, 2010, Blogger bendalong said...

love the purple shawl :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home