Sunday, November 15, 2009

birthday wrap up

Today is the final day of the week long festival of fifty, celebrating my 50th birthday. To summarise, Sunday last week lunch at Ventuno's, where they even made me a birthday cake with my name on it (that's a first), Tea on my birthday itself was Chinese with free wine thrown in by my favourite local shop, Wednesday night was pub knitting, and girls organised me a surprise birthday party. It's the first time ever and apart from the embarrassment factor of being the centre of attention, it was lovely. There was cake and presents (so many lovely presents) and it was very overwhelming. I have been trying to get my head around it all, and so for a quick photo montage, which in now way will do proper justice to the loveliness of the night, here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home