Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 31 (c'est finis)

Today was a meet up day for the Rubi and Lana knitting group. I dutifully left home later than previously and trained up to Gordon and still arrived early, but less early than last time.

I was winding a ball of Anne (Schaffer) which was driving me batty. The whole skein was snarled in an epic fashion, and in the end I left it to finish when I got home and had another set of hands and a couple of chair backs to wrangle it. All up it took approximately three hours to wind. In contrast the second skein took about 20 minutes, and during this time I was also cooking dinner.

Anyhow October is drifting to a close. Today we enjoyed a really summery day in Sydney with brilliant sunshine and gentle sea breezes. Temperatures were a balmy 30degrees c.

I will play with the new camera and post photos again, and all will be good and right with the world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home