Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 21/22 ( *^%$#*&*& kids)

When my son asks for a loan of my car, usually unless there is a compelling reason for saying no, I say yes.

Last night (day 21) was pub night with the girls, so with reservations I said yes he could have the car. Train to work, no big deal, train from work to the pub, likewise, but Ben, dear boy, have you ever caught the train home at 10pm from West Ryde to Strathfield, Strathfield to Sefton, walked the 2km home in the dark from Sefton? I thought not, and to make things worse we drive past K's place on the way home so when she asked could I drop her off I said yes. Ummmmmmm nevermind Elizabeth sprang to the rescue when it was discovered that Ben was asleep. But I have news for you Ben, no more car for a while buddy. Fix your own.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 pm, October 22, 2009, Blogger Catherine said...

That's irritating. I bet you only stayed that late because he was going to pick you up.

So, is knitting on next week too?

 
At 6:34 am, October 23, 2009, Blogger Queen Knitting Bee said...

Next time, grab a lift from me. No probs. Didn't you're mother tell you it wasn't safe to be wandering around at that time of night by yourself. Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home