Saturday, January 02, 2010

two thousand and ten

Hi Knitting Guild, my name is gemma and :
"I have been knitting/crafting since an early age, constantly expanding my horizons and trying new techniques - moving through arans and fair isles to fine lace.

I am enthusiastic and am keen to promote the Guild and I believe the Guild should continue to show a public face and presence to encourage new memberships - following the successful tradition of displays at craft shows and active participation at a local level."

Hopefully this is a non-threatening statement of intent.

I posted it, snail mail, to the returning officer today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:22 am, January 02, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent. Great to see you're nominating.

 
At 5:10 pm, January 02, 2010, Blogger Kris said...

You got my vote! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home