Monday, March 26, 2007

ufo canberra


ufo canberra
Originally uploaded by Gemma_Anne.
So I went to the Nation's capital a couple of weekends ago, and saw this UFO, so I had to take a photo. Pretty cool eh?

I also went to the botanical gardens and saw an echidna up close, which has never happened to me before. (ps the photos of the echidna and lizards were of course too dark/not zoomed since I only have a small polaroid camera, not some uber digital to play with) but they are good enough because I know whats in the photos.

3 Comments:

At 1:07 pm, March 26, 2007, Blogger Taphophile said...

Why didn't you say - we'd have arranged a quick SnB, or a coffee at the very least!

 
At 6:56 pm, March 26, 2007, Blogger gemma said...

I,m coming back for the wool markets on 20 May at the old bus sheds.

 
At 6:30 pm, March 29, 2007, Blogger Taphophile said...

Excellent - we'll tee up a meet. That's our usual afternoon SnB. What we did last year was raid the place in the morning, have lunch then go in to Civic for our usual SnB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home