Wednesday, April 11, 2007


whisper & wool
Originally uploaded by Gemma_Anne.
My cat Whisper loves wool, and will sleep on it, play with it and generally be a pest if she gets half a chance. This is a pair of socks waiting to be born.

I need to learn how to get better at uploading photos, and commenting, but for now, I have a new (my first) digital camera, so I will probably be blogging every spare moment - when I am not knitting that is. (PS, does it count as bad when I use stash wool, but dye it and then use it?)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:29 am, April 12, 2007, Blogger swiss-knit said...

Hi Gemma
thank you for your commentfor my scarf on ISE4. It's the first time that I do something like that and have a lot of pleasure-I like it. I've taken a look on your profile and am very surprised that we two have same common features: age (45), music (70' and 80'), working 5 days in the office and 2 days at home - really wondering wherefrom we take the time for our hobbies and passions, I have 2 daughters (18 + 20 years old), I husband and a beagle boy named Harley. It's really funny. Is your beagle also searching the whole day for something to eat - our boy never gets enough and we have to look after him that he don't get fat. Oh, I'm your antipode - I live in Switzerland. Sorry for my bad English but I'm trying to get better in. Have a nice day - Jubra

 
At 10:09 pm, April 13, 2007, Blogger Ruth.... said...

Hi Gemma..thanks for popping into my blog..and thanks for the Ghana delights link. What a crack up. (Now to wipe coffee off my monitor) I can't believe your cat looks just like our cat, Rafferty. Almost like looking at the same cat! Weird!

 
At 5:41 am, April 14, 2007, Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Gemma! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I really like the scarf you're knitting for ISE4. The colors are lovely.

So you like to re-dye your wool? I've never tried hand dyeing, but it sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to see pics of your stuff.

Take care, and happy knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home