Sunday, December 23, 2007



I could get really used to blogging every day. Can you tell I am on holidays??? Its been a very long year, and soon I will go for a couple of days away with my sister, back home for a week or so and then off again for a whole week at the beach with my mum. We're going to Broulee Head. Sounds quiet and since we are just behind the dunes, like fun too.

Here is the result of the December fibre club , 170gms of Optim, 510 metres, 2ply at a lite sports weight. Its so soft and the colours are lovely. Once again thank you Mandie.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 am, December 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really did 'Fleece Navidad' justice Gemma - it's GORGEOUS!!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
xoxo

 
At 11:19 am, December 23, 2007, Blogger Bridget said...

How pretty!

Enjoy your time off, and have a wonderful Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home