Saturday, September 15, 2007



This is the Mt Fuji roving from Mandie at Ewe Give me the Knits

She does lovely work, and it sure sells out fast!

Today being spring (wow two whole saturdays in a row) I am enjoying trimming the grass and weeds that thrive in my "olde wilde garden" (at least that is my excuse for the look of the garden and I'm sticking to it!).



my front lawn in extreme close up, yes it really is that dry in Sydney.

I include for your viewing pleasure, a dandylion, parsley, rosemary, lemon tree and mint, all grown together with a verrrry exotic pink flower. (If you can't work out what it is I'll tell you later) and what garden is complete without pest control .....





And being a good crazy knitting lady, I will finish with a somewhat unusual view of my dopey cat.

Just had to get closer to the camera, didn't you Bandit???

1 Comments:

At 2:12 pm, September 15, 2007, Blogger Taphophile said...

Awww, Bandit is just shy, surely? ;). Wow, it really IS dry in Sydney.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home