Thursday, January 28, 2010

Answers

Hi Gemma,

Thanks for your note. It sounds like Mum went over the top - as usual.

I wasn't there to hear what Mum had to say, but ignore it. We are just tired of hearing from Mum all the really horrible things which, apparently, all my family is saying about us. I can tell you, it is very distressing to hear all that rubbish. So I pointed out the bloody obvious to her that none of us are perfect. That doesn't stop us from loving you, or even from liking you.

We certainly don't hold any grudges, but we have major responsibilities and just need the space we have created in order to fulfill our immediate commitments. That won't stop us from being there when we are needed - sometimes I just need to be told I'm needed, I'm not good at anticipating other peoples needs, even if those people think it should be obvious to me. This is a human fault - one of many existing in me.

So if you need help painting the gutters (for example) - call me - because I don't get there often enough to see it myself!

I do love you Sis, heaps & heaps.

Cheers...




Glad my response was moderate. From the tone our mother set it sounded like daggers at ten paces, and the "I'm never going to speak to those horrible people again" type of story.

The internet is not private, so nothing more can I say, but I think some telephone conversations are in order here. hugs to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home